- Who can you contact for questions or concerns regarding your personal data?
- How do we collect personal data?
- What categories of personal data do we collect?
- What are the legal purposes for processing your personal data?
- To whom we share your personal data?
- Do we transfer your personal data outside the EU?
- Where do we store your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Policy review.
2. Who can you contact for questions or concerns regarding your personal data?
Tukhachevsky street 58B, office 317
3. How do we collect personal data?
We obtain personal data directly from the data subjects in a variety of ways, including obtaining personal data from individuals who provide us their business card, exchange e-mail with us during contract negotiation and establishing a business relationship, visit our offices or apply for open positions.
4. What categories of personal data do we collect?
During course of our business we may collect the following categories of personal data about our counterparties:
- personal data of our employees and candidates (regardless the country of citizenship) collected before or at the time of conclusion or during performance of employment agreements, Personal Data of members of Board of Directors of the Company and members of other internal body corporates;
- personal data of our employees their spouses and children (regardless the country of citizenship) collected during application to or performance of medical insurance agreements / other insurance programs provided by the Company (including without limitations) ;
- personal data of data subject(s) being customers (either self-employed or individuals), contact persons indicated by customers, or their representatives, collected and processed by us before or at the time of conclusion or during performance of the commercial contracts (including without limitations) ;
- personal data (such as name, e-mail address, and phone number etc.) collected within ordinary exchange of e-mails and other written communication between the Employees of the Company and Data Subject(s) (individuals from the EU, including EU citizens) ;
- Financial information (e.g., taxes, payroll, investment interests, pensions, assets, bank details, insolvency records).
5. What are the legal purposes for processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by us:
- for the purpose of sending you commercial offers from the Company under art. 6(1)(a) GDPR (consent to processing personal data) and for archival purposes (evidence) within the pursue of legitimate interests of the Company, if it becomes legally necessary to prove facts, e.g. within a dispute or claim, if any (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).